As you have seen throughout our site, there are many, many cleanse diets out there that you may end up considering if you feel that is the way for you to go when you are looking to jump start a diet. Of course, there are many things that you need to consider when you are looking for a cleanse to use.
One of the newer cleanses on the market is the DHerbs 10 Day Cleanse formula program. This program was developed to help people detoxify their bodies so that their digestive systems can work more effectively. The drinks are all natural smoothies that you drink during the cleansing time.
What does it do?
There are seven different types of formulas that cleanse the body. Throughout the 10 days that you are doing so. The first formula that you use is Bentonite Clay, which is supposed to kill any bad parasites in the system.
Formulas two through six use a number of herbs and other natural ingredients to stimulate the bowels so that they can get cleansed. Here’s a quick look at those.
– High-fiber smoothies.
– Fiber smoothies.
– Peristalsis booster smoothies.
– Intestinal conditioner drink mixes.
– Intestinal Cathartic drink mixes.
Then, the last formula that you ingest is activated charcoal, which can play a role in helping your body to get rid of anything else in the bowels that may be negative. Charcoal is known to help with digestive issues. There is also a tea supplement that they send that you can drink throughout each day while you are working on the program; they recommend at least one of these cups per day.
There are a number of things that actually do work when you try the program. First, you have to eat healthy in order for it to work effectively, especially in the days before and after the cleanse. It also helps you to maintain a clean and healthy lifestyle that compliments everything that you did before, during, and after the cleansing time. As you would expect, fasting so intensely would have you lose some weight in the process, but it may not be fat (muscle loss is common during fasting periods).
What doesn’t work?
There are actually a lot of things that don’t work about the program. Here are some things that may turn you off to the entire thing:
– It’s really, really expensive. For 10 days worth of supplements and smoothie mixes, you are spending about $100. That’s more than some people spend on their own groceries in the same amount of time. Not only that, if it doesn’t work, you can’t get your money back.
– There are absolutely no guidelines that help you right before or after the cleanse, and it also doesn’t give you the idea that you should be doing a total lifestyle change.
– The system is very, very complicated and it makes you wonder whether or not they actually know what they are doing with the entire system as a whole.
– There are a lot of side effects that go along with this program that you usually see with other cleansing programs. You may experience gas, bloating, abdominal pain, cramping, lethargy, light-headedness, nausea, and/or vomiting. You will certainly have diarrhea, since 6 out of the 7 formulas that you use are based on clearing out your bowels. What do you think happens when your bowels get cleared? Exactly.
Ultimately, this program doesn’t seem to be worth the money that you would put into it, no matter how appealing it may be to get a “get healthy and lose weight quick” program. The reviews are even mixed online, indicating that there doesn’t seem to be a lot of positive support for the product out there.