There are a number of different supplements on the market today for weight loss. LeptiBurn is one of those supplements. Produced by BioTrust Nutrition company, Leptin works as a dominant hormone that controls all of the other weight loss hormones in your body, and then helps to promote weight loss and fight plateaus. So how is Leptiburn supposed to work, and does it actually work? Let’s take a closer look.
What is inside and how does it work?
There are six ingredients inside of LeptiBurn, and all 6 are supposed to work together to promote leptin production inside of the body. Let’s take a look at all six of them in more detail.
- Olive Leaf Extract. This extract has some clinical support because of antibiotic and antiseptic qualities, but there is very little in terms of weight loss. The only evidence that is really out there is from one study, that indicates that it can help increase the about of a hormone (GLP-1) that helps to decrease appetite. This means it may be able to help you “feel fuller,” thus decreasing your appetite and encouraging weight loss.
- Brown Seaweed Extract. This extract has fucoxanthin and iodine, both of which are helpful with weight loss. Too much iodine, however, can be dangerous, so you need to be careful of that during your dieting. Ironically, fucoxanthin decreases Leptin levels, so why is it included?
- Irvingia Gabonensis Extract. This is a fruit extract, specifically from the African Mango. There is some evidence that this fruit can help reduce cholesterol (like many fruits can), but there is little to no evidence that it can help with weight loss. It does, however, help with reducing the C-reactive protein, which in turn helps to increase leptin sensitivity and development.
- Panax Notoginseng Extract. This extract is not the same as ginseng, which does have weight loss properties. This extract is actually used to help blood clot; it can help reduce the amount of bleeding that occurs during surgeries or injuries. It can also help to protect the liver.
- Green Tea Extract. This extract is probably the most promising of the ingredients in LeptiBurn. Green tea extract is a healthy, natural way for you to get caffeine, which increases your energy and metabolism so that you can work out and exercise correctly. Green tea extract is actually an incredibly popular ingredient in most supplements on the market today.
- Yerba Mate Extract. Like green tea extract, yerba mate extract is a very healthy way to get caffeine into your system, which increases your energy and metabolism so that you can work out and exercise efficiently. Yerba mate, like green tea extract, is found in a number of natural weight loss and energy supplements.
Does it work?
As you can see, there are a lot of unanswered questions about the ingredients in LeptiBurn. First off, how effective is the change in Leptin levels? Does it really help with weight loss, or is the weight loss focused on how much caffeine is produced by the supplement? That’s another question that you have to ask; because you don’t really know how much of each ingredient there is, the amount of caffeine may be of concern, especially if you are sensitive to caffeine.
Now, if you are looking for a supplement that gives you energy, LeptiBurn may be a good option for you. Since both green tea and yerba mate extracts are scientifically proven to increase metabolism and energy, you know that you will be getting something out of them. But the jury is still out on how well the supplement helps with Leptin levels and overall weight loss; if you have questions or concerns, do some research and talk to your doctor. They can help you out.