Everyone gets frustrated in their weight loss journey. They can’t lose weight, they hit plateaus, and a number of other things befall them. So, people try to turn to “magic bullets” and “miracle diets” in an effort to try and drop the pounds. These diets make crazy claims and it’s hard to sift through what is true and what is not.
That’s how we came to Slim Trim U. Slim Trim U is a supplement that claims to help people lose weight without a lot of effort on their part. In this article, we’re going to explore Slim Trim U a bit and see if it really stands up to what it says it does.
What is Slim Trim U?
Slim Trim U is considered to be the “new solution” for losing weight. It makes claims that you won’t have to exercise a lot and that you can look like you did when you were younger, without any pain, hassle, or surgery. That sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? This supplement is meant to be taken once a day, and the base of this supplement is in the ingredient bee pollen.
Slim Trim U ingredients
Slim Trim U has these four ingredients listed as its main ingredients:
- Bee pollen – Even though multiple studies have tried to see if bee pollen helps with weight loss and metabolism, there is really no evidence that it works.
- Chinese yam – Another controversial ingredient that has little evidence of increasing metabolism and encouraging weight loss. Actually, with the fact that this yam works like estrogen does, there’s a chance it can make you gain weight.
- Barbary Wolfberry fruit – also called the Goji berry, this is found in several weight loss supplements and has been shown to have a bit of influence on increasing metabolism.
- Lotus seed – The Lotus seed seems to be in here as a nutritional supplement, because there is no evidence about weight loss related to this ingredient.
There are a number of other ingredients found in the supplement, however. I’m not going to go into detail, but here’s the list in case you are curious.
- Green tea
- Polygonum Multiflorum
- Lotus Leaf
- Radish Seed
Are there any side effects?
As you look around the web, there are a number of side effects that are associated with the use of Slim Trim U. Here are some of them.
– Excess estrogen (due to Chinese Yam intake)
– Dry mouth
– Chest pain, shortness of breath, irregularities in heart rate
– Liver problems
– Increased sex drive
– Vision problems
Yikes! With these types of side effects, you may want to rethink using Slim Trim U. Obviously, these side effects don’t happen to everyone, but they do happen and you should be aware of them before taking the product.
So, does it work?
No. I’m not even going to try to and beat around the bush. Any time that a supplement claims that you are going to lose weight without doing anything, it’s likely a scam, and Slim Trim U appears to be that. And even if it did work, the side effects that I discussed above should be enough to scare anyone away from using it.
There are people who claim that it works, but that is likely due to the laxative properties of aloe and mulberry, which means that they are clearing out their system and not getting the nutrients that they need, which is also unhealthy. So, my opinion about Slim Trim U? Avoid it, and either go with a better weight loss supplement or put the time and energy into your own diet and exercise regimen.